Vinyl Installation In Houston County, GA
Trust Wellston Decorating Center for all of your vinyl flooring installation needs.
Before Your Vinyl Installation
Vinyl installation is best left up to the professionals. That's why Wellston Decorating Center is proud to offer quality vinyl flooring installation services to you.
Here's what you can expect before your vinyl installation with Wellston:
- A member of the team will walk you through our installation process, answering any questions that you might have about the work, timetables, and what to expect.
- We ask that you remove all furniture from the room(s) in question prior to your vinyl installation.
- Children and pets should be vacant from the premises on installation day for their safety and ours.
- Any painting work should be completed before installation.
- Doors may need to be removed before installation.
Have a subflooring plan with your installation. Specifically, who will take care of it, and does it need to be taken care of?
- Have a plan for all waste. Where will it be disposed of?
- Planks may need to be acclimated to the temperature of the room.
During & After vinyl installation
Here's what to expect during and after your vinyl flooring installation:
- Depending on whether you're opting for LVT (luxury vinyl tile) or LVP (luxury vinyl plank), the installation process will be different.
- For both LVT and LVP, there is a floating, click-and-lock installation method that is done without adhesives and can sometimes be done over your existing flooring and a glue-down installation method.
- Your crew will lay the first row of planks/tiles before continuing. The work will end with lining up the seams and cleaning up materials.
- Run a fan to remove any installation-related smells.
- From there, you are free to enjoy tour vinyl floors.
vinyl Care and Maintenance
Learn top tips and best practices for maintaining your vinyl floors.
Browse the top trends in vinyl flooring.
The Ultimate Flooring Visualizer
With Roomvo, you can see our products in your
home before you buy. Simply upload your
photo to see your room come to life!