Carpet Installation In Houston County, GA
Trust Wellston Decorating Center for all of your carpet flooring installation needs.
Before Your Carpet Installation
Carpet installation is best left up to the professionals. That's why Wellston Decorating Center is proud to offer carpet installation services to you.
Here's what you can expect before your carpet installation with Wellston:
- A member of the team will walk you through our installation process, answering any questions that you might have about the work, timetables, and what to expect.
- We ask that you remove all furniture from the room(s) in question prior to your carpet installation.
- Children and pets should be vacant from the premises on installation day for their safety and ours.
- Any painting work should be completed before installation.
- Have a subflooring plan with your installation. Specifically, who will take care of it, and does it need to be taken care of?
- Have a waste management plan as well.
During & After Carpet Installation
On carpet installation day, expect the following:
- Our team will complete a walkthrough with you on the day, answering any questions that you might have. The timetable will be discussed, as well as the overall goals.
- With those things settled, our crew will lay the underpad before also laying down the carpet.
- The next step will involve the crew matching up the carpet seams. And then, finally, stretching and attaching the carpet to the floor.
- A number of factors may influence the timetable of completion, including the size of rooms, etc.
- Run a fan to remove any installation-related smells when finished.
- From there, you are free to enjoy your new carpet flooring.
Carpet Care and Maintenance
Learn top tips and best practices for maintaining your carpet flooring.
Browse the top trends in carpet.
The Ultimate Flooring Visualizer
With Roomvo, you can see our products in your
home before you buy. Simply upload your
photo to see your room come to life!