Tile Installation In Houston County, GA
Trust Wellston Decorating Center for all of your tile flooring installation needs.
Before Your Tile Installation
Tile installation is best left up to the professionals. That's why Wellston Decorating Center is proud to offer tile flooring installation services to you.
Here's what you can expect before your tile installation with Wellston:
- A member of the team will walk you through our installation process, answering any questions that you might have about the work, timetables, and what to expect.
- We ask that you remove all furniture from the room(s) in question prior to your tile installation.
- Children and pets should be vacant from the premises on installation day for their safety and ours.
- Any painting work should be completed before installation.
- Doors may need to be removed before installation.
- Have a subflooring plan with your installation. Specifically, who will take care of it, and does it need to be taken care of?
- Have a plan for all waste. Where will it be disposed of?
During & After Tile Installation
Here's what you can expect during and after your tile flooring installation:
- Our crew will complete a walkthrough and answer any final questions that you might have.
- The tile installation process will vary depending on a number of factors, including the size of the room, installation method, etc.
- The crew will mix the mortar and apply it to the floor using a trowel; they will then lay the towel down on the mortar, ensuring there is cohesion between the two.
- The crew will then work on grouting and move on to cleanup.
- Allow your tile 24 hours to settle, and run a fan to remove installation-related smells.
- Enjoy your tile floors!
tile Care and Maintenance
Learn top tips and best practices for maintaining your tile floors.
Browse the top trends in tile flooring.
The Ultimate Flooring Visualizer
With Roomvo, you can see our products in your
home before you buy. Simply upload your
photo to see your room come to life!